A guide on how to check the origin of your views on YouTube and be sure of what you have purchased on Veedoo:
In this mini guide, we explain step by step how to reach the area of interest and check the origin of your views.
- Open your search browser and access
- Login with your Username and Password.
- Once logged in, click on the icon representing your profile image in the top right corner, open the drop-down menu and click on “YouTube Studio“, as shown in the example below.
- Once you have reached the Dashboard of your YouTube channel, click on the left menu “Data and analysis” as shown in the example below.
- Once the page has loaded, click on “Reach the Spectators” in the horizontal menu to the right of your channel’s avatar, see the example in the following image:
- Scroll down, until you reach the table entitled “Types of traffic sources“, where you will notice the words “Advertising on YouTube“,click on this table (image below) to enter the specific statistics:
- Next, once you’ve loaded the “Types of traffic sources” page, click on the top left and select the video you want to analyze, as in the example below:
- Immediately after selecting the desired video, select the period of time to analyze which can be found at the upper right corner, and select “Upload from (total duration)“, as in the example below:
- To complete the loading of the page, scroll down and under the graph you will find all the sources that will reveal where the views came from and the total number of views acquired from each source, (as in the example below). Remember that youtube statistics are not updated in real time and that to get a more accurate and truthful overview of your statistics, you still have to wait at least 3 days after the completion of the advertising campaign:
Very important to know
Google guarantees the views but warns that there may be discrepancies between views delivered with Google Ads and views assigned to the Youtube video (up to 10%,) both positively and negatively, it is therefore normal that there are differences between the numbers from the Google Ads report and the internal statistics of Youtube. For these reasons, Veedoo.it is not responsible for any discrepancies when using the services owned by Google Ads and also can not have access in any way to private statistics of youtube channels in order to examine the statistical data.
Veedoo commits itself to extend the promotion until the achievement of the established goal in order to help the user to fully enjoy the desired promotion, in case of a discrepancy lower than the objective of the promotion.
The extension of the campaign for reasons of discrepancy, is done exclusively in collaboration with the direct recipient of the promotion, who in order to enjoy this assistance is required to provide all the material necessary to determine the veracity of the discrepancies to achieve this objective.