How to Read the Google Ads Report Screen
On this page, we’re showing you a classic example of the “report” that you’ll will likely receive at the end of each campaign. It’s aim is to better show how the campaign was performing for your video. Let’s see together how to interpret the 5 columns below: 🙂
- Starting from the left, the column “Ad” shows up in the thumbnail of the video being promoted.
- Following that is the column “Status”, which shows the status of the campaign; on our example, the status is “paused” because the promotion ended.
- The “Impr.” field summarizes the number of impressions, i.e. the number of times the video has been shown to users.
- The “Views” field contains the number of views “delivered” through our marketing action.
- The “URL” This is the url of the video submitted for the promotion.